Tuesday, May 26, 2009

i love youuuu..

1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Sports..of coz soccer! His 3rd girlfren is soccer people.sobsob. But that doesn’t matter. Oh ya. His fav team is Man U.
.
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
erm. He likes those ulam raja with smbal belacan. Kan sayang? I plak yg x mkn ulam raja hehe.
.
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
Hm. Dia mkn semua. Kan kan? Ops except cereal kot. Tu je yg came up in my mind.
.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
mcm2 but slalu gak he will order what I’ve ordered for myself. Salunye jus tembikai.
.
5. Where did he go to high school?
mrsm muar kt johor tu.name pe ntah. Huhu sori dear.
.
6. What size shoes does he wear?
8 kot. Alamak cm x sure yg nih hehe. Coz I 7 xkan dia 7 gk.
.
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
erm. Syilling. Yah. He has lotsa syilings. Sayang, mane dah tabung ikan yg I bg tuh?huhu.
.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
erm. No favourite for a particular sandwich. Just a normal sandwich will do.
.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Nasi lemak hehe.
.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
He don’t eat cereal at all.
.
11. What would he never wear?
erm. Back pack kaler pink ahha. Pink shirt dia dah pakai. Last few days he bought a new backpack for his new lappy. Its black. So I ask him nape x bli beg kaler pink?? He reply n said malu la laki pakai beg pink. Ilang macho.
Hehehe. I gurau je syg.
.
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Manchester united people..huhu. Sometimes I am So jealous of Man U coz he prefered to spend his time watching Man U rather than ME. But now I’m trying to bare with that. I’ll try to understand ur minat ok syg.
.
13. Who did he vote for?
Who??alamak. I didn’t know. He never tell.
.
14. Who is his best friend?
syg u ade besfren ke? As far as I know, it’s me. Hehe. Hariza. ;p
.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Merajuk.. boros.. shopping tak hingat.
.
16. What is his heritage?
jawa , banjar. Err tul kan?
.
17. What is his favourite colour?
purple. Same as ME. =)
.
18. What is his habit?
Mkn x ikut time n Suke tido awal2.i fhm u letih keje =) n bile wiken, bgn tido mkn tido tido tido n tido smpai ptg.huhu.
.
19. What is he proud of?
erm, ape ek syg. Oh ok. I know he always proud that he always the best thinker. Dia salu pk pjg tp kan cemane lappy bley ilang tuh? Hehe. Gurau je. Syg b sesgt =)
.
20. Lastly, do you think he will read this?
yes, coz I told him to. ;p
.
.
found this from which blog ntah. rasa nk jawab tetiba hehe..

6 comments:

haruan tasek said...

dia tu banyak aweks ke?.... musykil nie @$%&^#$

QueenWizza said...

haruan,
1st girlfren i la. 2nd GAME. 3rd Soccer. huhu

~dARlee zURiS~ said...

kena bawak die g sopim kasut slalu nie
harus ingat saiz kasut pastu
hehee..

QueenWizza said...

kekeke.aritu pnh bli sandal skali. tp x ingt lsung size ape.. hoho.

mo0ney said...

kalo suruh laki jawab ni..agak2 apalah jwpn diaorang..ntah2 1 pun xkena..tau doh

QueenWizza said...

hahhaa agree.
ntah2 diorg lagi x aware ngn kita. lol